What better way to experience Northern Arizona than by staying at one of our independently owned bed and breakfast member inns? Each of our fourteen bed and breakfast accommodations has been inspected by Distinctive Bed and Breakfasts of Northern Arizona and is committed to providing you with a unique, comfortable and personalized stay. From home-stays to country inns our bed and breakfast members offer an array of lodging options. You’ll find Victorian, antique filled B&Bs, nature getaways and woodsy lodges, self catering cottages, and comfortable home stays within our membership. Each offers unique accommodations and interesting personalities. Why stay at a Flagstaff, Williams or Grand Canyon hotel when you can get better service, cozier accommodations and interesting conversation by staying at a local bed and breakfast?
Arizona, The Grand Canyon State
We don’t call Arizona the Grand Canyon State for no reason! If you think that Arizona is all cactus and hot desert you must come to the Northern part of Arizona. Only a two hour drive from the hot Phoenix desert, at 7000 feet Flagstaff and Williams offer fresh air, sunny skies, and cool pine forests with plenty to do. A year round mecca for outdoor adventure and the base camp for discovering Northern Arizona’s many treasures including the Grand Canyon, Meteor Crater, the Lowelll Observatory, Navajo and Hopi reservations, ancient Native American ruins, the Arizona Snowbowl, and more. Flagstaff and Williams offer the perfect weekend getaway or week long vacation.
Attractions within an 80 mile radius of our Williams and Flagstaff Bed and Breakfasts:
- Grand Canyon National Park
- Indian Ruins at Wupatki and Walnut Canyon National Monuments
- Historic Route 66 through the downtowns of Flagstaff and Williams
- Grand Canyon Railroad
- Arizona Snowbowl for downhill skiing and Flagstaff Nordic Center for X-country skiing
- Sunset Crater National Monument
- Meteor Crater
- Scenic Route 89A through Oak Creek Canyon
- Red Rocks of Sedona
- Navajo and Hopi Indian Reservations
- Coconino and Kaibab National Forests – for hiking, mountain biking, downhill and cross-country skiing
- Northern Arizona Museum
- Lowell Observatory
- Galleries and Trading Posts featuring Native American arts
- Theatre, Symphony and Performing Arts
- Antique Stores, Shops, Restaurants and Night life
Whether you’re looking for a short getaway or an extended vacation plan to make one of the Distinctive Bed and Breakfasts of Northern Arizona in Flagstaff or Williams , your “home-base” for a memorable Northern Arizona adventure. All member Inns are inspected and approved by Distinctive Bed and Breakfasts of Northern Arizona!
MISSION STATEMENT: Distinctive Bed and Breakfasts of Northern Arizona is a not for profit, voluntary association of Bed and Breakfast inns located in the greater Flagstaff and Williams Area. Its purpose is to promote the professional operation of its members and to foster mutual support and fellowship amongst them.